1blacktravelslogo2007

August 23, 2012

A Black Woman's Tips For Safe Travel in Europe.

BlackTravels.com writer Veronica Hampton in Egypt.

As usual I spend much of my free time scouring the net for anything of interest to Black travelers. This week I ran across this list of great tips at TransitionsAbroad.com. It's a quick read and very insightful.

Other Travel Resource & Web sites for Women Travelers.

• JourneyWomen.com - The Premier Travel Rescource for Women.


• WanderLust & Lipstick - Inspiring Women Travelers.


• Womentraveltips.com - A simple website for women travelers edited by Marybeth Bond, National Geographic Author, and Editor of Travel Girl magazine.


• Rick Steve's Graffiti Wall Forums. Read what others have experienced and add your own comments and suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think these suggestions are very helpful for people who want to travel. Can I reprint it to interracialmatch.com? Cus a lot of black women are enjoying themselves there and they are wondering where to travel and how to travel. I think I can share it with them. Thank you!!